This policy applies to the:
- For users who do not possess an ad-free subscription for their gameplay, Mahjong 4 Friends may use advertising to generate revenue.
- Advertising partners may collect device identifiers, advertising identifiers, and other information for ad-personalization and analytics.
- You can opt-out of personalized advertising in settings.
- (iOS) Advertising identifiers are collected only on an opt-in basis.
For European Union users:
- Advertising data collection depends on the settings you select in the consent popup.
Our advertising partners do not currently provide us an option to delete data they have collected.
Our data collection, sharing & retention:
We may collect the following data:
- Game logs (including variants played, cards used, duration of games, and other statistics) are collected
- These logs are automatically deleted within 30 days, unless associated with an active account.
- These logs cannot, in many circumstances, be easily traced back to an individual user.
- Device identifiers may be collected as part of accounts and purchases. These will be deleted when no longer necessary to provide our services.
- Other analytics information
Information we collect is not sold or shared, and it may be used for a variety of purposes including managing accounts and achievements, better allocating development resources, finding bugs, and identifying features that most need improvement.
How to request deletion of your data:
- The overwhelming majority of data collected by Mahjong 4 Friends is automatically deleted.
- Email [email protected] if you have any information you would like deleted
- Please note that anonymized analytics data, among other things, is not personally identifiable and cannot be attributed back to you, so we do not have the ability to delete it.
Changes to this policy:
- Changes to this policy will go into effect 7 days after being posted here.